sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2008
São Paulo traffic...
The only thing we can do about facing the São Paulo traffic (my dear hometown) showing some civilized manners is to charge your Ipod and enjoy some good music while driving, and relax...that's the best way out from getting nuts, garanteed!
Here's my playlist from this past week:
• Glazunov - Glazunov: The Sea, Oriental Rhapsody, Ballade
• Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods
• Chico Buarque - Almanaque
• Milton Nascimento & Belmondo - Milton Nascimento & Belmondo
• Paulinho da Viola - Prisma Luminoso
• Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costello - Painted from Memory
• Joe Henderson - So near so far
• Maria João e Mário Laginha - Chorinho Feliz
• Sylvain Luc - Trio Sud
• Zé Miguel Wisnik - Pérola aos poucos
• André Mehmari - Lachrimae