terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009
Back to the Ipod...
One of the things I like the most while jogging, I mean, running around the neighborhood ( yes, it's aways good to take good care of your health. As a musician, there's this physical aspect of playing an instrument that we should take it seriously...) is to listen to some nice tunes, each day a different playlist, depending on the mood.
• Hermann Scherchen and Cologne Radio Symphony Orchestra - A. Schönberg: Pelleas und Melisande Op. 5; Friede auf Erden Op. 13; Erwartung Op. 17
• George Garzone - Four's and Two's
• Philippe Baden e M. Adnet - Afrossambajazz
• Claus Ogerman & Danilo Perez - Across the Crystal Sea
• Yamandu Costa - Ida e Volta
• Alex Sipiagin - Mirages
• Nat King Cole - Lush Life